Saturday 2 February 2013

Epson SureColor T5000

Epson has recently introduced their new Epson Surecolor T series with best epson plotters up to date. These new Epson plotters are coming in three models namely the Epson Surecolor T3000, Epson Surecolor T5000 and Epson Surecolor T7000. These epic new Epson printers are offering the same reliability and trust that Epson has succeeded to gain from it users. Epson as a wise step took the liberty of offering these new best Epson plotters for everyone with different and affordable price tag starting from 3000$ for small plotters with maximum printing size of 24 inches wide as giving the EpsonSurecolor T series SCT3000SE. Second to that Epson is offering a 36 inch wide Epson plotter for 4000$ naming as EpsonSurecolor T SCT5000SE and last but not least from Epson is Epson Surecolor T series T7000 for 5000$ for Epson Surecolor T series best boy SCT7000SE which can print large documents sizing up to 44 inches, well the best thing I loved about these new Epson plotters was that all of these are coming with Epson UltraChrome XD ink technology for high end outcome products. I went out and purchased the mid model named as Epson Surecolor T5000 which was and is best plotter for me costing me around 5000$ plus I had to expense 564$ for the extra things those including papers and other media product all from Epson. The new Epson Plotter was truly a blend of excellence and brilliance, the credit goes to Epson new plotter easy to use and maintenance free capabilities. Thisnew Epson plotter has best plotter specifications in world.
This plotter giving your high resolution of minimum 729x360dpi to maximum 2880x1440dpi high end resolution, the Epson is satisfying there users with immense 3.5 picoliter per each enhanced variable droplet which I think is really impressive. Thanks to the Epson new best plotters 5 cartridge system having the colors of Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Matte Black with capacities of 150 ml to 700ml bottle per color. These new Epson plotters with 250GB Hard Drive will extra media adapters and replacement ink tank. Epson is introducing new additional two year   plus services coming with premium member ship is controlling your entire best Epson plotter caring all your Epson systems and maintaining your business life. I will say that this energy star Epson plotter is great for non- commercial and commercial use.

1 comment:

1. Thanks for sharing such nice information!! You can find more products at affordable price in Splashjet.co.in. Splashjet is one of the best Printing technology. Splashjet offers wide range of products for desktop and LFP inkjet printers. For more information visit surecolor ink.

ReplyDelete